Group buy runs from March 1st through March 31st.
The previous round of this group buy is currently shipping. Extras will be available at a later date.
Omnibus is a universal minivan PCB aiming to support all cases and layouts that have been created. Revisions will be made as cases or layouts require.
Due to the broad compatibility this PCB has, a link to the official KLE can be found here: Omnibus KLE
Omnibus supports a number of cases, please see the compatibility matrix here: Minivan Case and PCB Compatibility Matrix
Omnibus supports 25 unique bottom row layouts (and more if you mix and match between the unique ones). It also has support for a few minivan layouts that are specific to certain keyboards such as the MB44.
- A multitude of bottom row layouts
- Support for all tray mount Minivan cases
- Support for most top and bottom mount cases
- RGB Underglow
- 1u backspace and Rotary encoder in place of a 1.75u backspace key
- ATmega32U4 MCU
- ESD protection
- USB Type-C connector
- JST connector for UDB-based cases
- Snap-off USB connector for cases that do not use on-board USB
- Snap-off PCB mount tabs for Trolley support
- QMK support
- Vial support for on-the-fly keymap configuration
Note: The production PCBs will be matte black with gold plating. The production PCBs will have JST connectors pre-soldered. They are relatively easy to desolder should you need to remove it.
This is a group buy. It is estimated to ship approximately 4-6 weeks after GB close.
If you prefer a hotswap PCB with fewer layout options, the Minisub PCB is available in GB from P3DStore.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set-backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.