This is not an April Fools' joke. If you buy this you will receive the kit!
Group buy runs from April 1st through April 30th. The group buy is limited to 50 units, first come first served.
Base Kit is a 150% keyboard designed to put all of those extra unused keys to use. Designed by Taylor at Aeternus.
Base Kit is a 2 piece aluminum design with an exposed sandwich mounted plate. The case is available in black anodized aluminum, and the plate provided will be carbon fiber (most other plate materials are far too flexible for the mounting system and, as such, are not recommended).
The PCB includes USB-C, ESD protection, and will run QMK with VIA/VIAL compatibility.
Please note that the prototype is anodized silver, which is not the group buy color.
Regular Kit Includes
- Black anodized aluminum case
- Carbon fiber plate
- Set of hardware and feet
Premium Kit Includes
Everything in the Regular Kit
- Genuine Pelican case with custom cut foam
- Set of Durock stabilizers (12x 2u, 1x 6.25u, 1x 7u)
- Microfiber cloth
- Thanks to dingusxmcgee, dededecline, and ocm for the feedback during design and prototyping, and all the help along the way
- Thanks to pwade3, Bachoo, and Olivia for the renders
Group buy is estimated to ship Q4 2022.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set-backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodization hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.