These PCBs are from Round 1. They do not have either JST connector soldered, see below for JST ordering information. Limited quantity, but Round 2 PCBs will be arriving some time in mid- to late-May. PCBs are revision 4 of Omnibus.
Omnibus is a universal 12.75u PCB aiming to support all cases and layouts that have been created. Revisions will be made as cases or layouts require.
Due to the broad compatibility this PCB has, a link to the official KLE can be found here: Omnibus KLE
Omnibus supports a number of cases, please see the compatibility matrix here: Minivan Case and PCB Compatibility Matrix
Omnibus supports 25 unique bottom row layouts (and more if you mix and match between the unique ones). It also has support for a few 12.75u layouts that are specific to certain keyboards such as the MB44.
- A multitude of bottom row layouts
- Support for all tray mount Minivan cases
- Support for most 12.75u top and bottom mount cases
- RGB Underglow
- 1u backspace and Rotary encoder in place of a 1.75u backspace key
- ATmega32U4 MCU
- ESD protection
- USB Type-C connector
- JST connector for UDB-based cases
- Digikey: SM04B-SRSS-TB(LF)(SN)
- LCSC: SM04B-SRSS-TB(LF)(SN)
- Snap-off USB connector for cases that do not use on-board USB
- Snap-off PCB mount tabs for Trolley support
- Edge cuts to support gummy worm and bottom mounting cases
- QMK support
- Vial support for on-the-fly keymap configuration