Group buy runs from March 1st through March 31st.
A simple low-profile case for all of your 12.75u PCBs.
- Supports most PCBs that are 12.75u wide and have a USB port in the top right, between P and Backspace.
- Common Supported PCBs: Omnibus, Airport Shuttle, TheKeyCompany Minivan, Minisub, etc.
- Has holes hidden under the bumpons for M3 cone feet, or a toblerone-style weight.
- Add-on weight will give the board a 7° angle. (0° without the weight)
- Compatible with plates designed for Coriander and its derivatives.
A kit will include the following:
- 1x anodized aluminum Barca case
- 1x FR4 plate (see image for compatibility)
- 1x set of plate hardware
- 1x set of bumpons
- Stainless steel toblerone-style weight
- Omnibus PCB: https://store.aeternus.co/products/omnibus-pcb
- Airport Shuttle PCB: https://store.aeternus.co/products/airport-shuttle
- March GB Bundle: https://store.aeternus.co/products/march-bundle
Case color options:
Please note that variances in colors may occur. Use these colors strictly as reference.
- Baja - https://www.pantone.com/connect/338-C
- Cerulean - https://www.pantone.com/connect/2955-C
- Maroon - https://www.pantone.com/connect/18-1619-TCX
- Burnt Orange - https://www.pantone.com/connect/16-1448-TPX
- Deep Purple - https://www.pantone.com/connect/19-3323-TCX
- Rose Gold - https://www.pantone.com/connect/20-0094-TPM
- Sky Blue - https://www.pantone.com/connect/14-4318-TCX
Group buy is estimated to ship no earlier than Q3 2022.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set-backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodization hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodized.